- A remuneration package of up to $130k.
- Western Sydney location, close to public transport connections.
- Work from home / remote working available to anyone who wants it.
- Clean and fresh office with fantastic amenities and a breakout area.
- Regular social activities including team sport events.
- Plenty of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from the office.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
⭐️ The Role
From an increasingly encouraging 2020/2021, the company are looking to expand and are seeking a Civil Designer who operates in 12D. This year has delivered a number of project wins for the business and together with increased confidence, this consultancy are projecting respectable growth within their civil design team.
Your role will be largely technically orientated, operating 12D and modelling civil packages across medium-large scale residential and industrial subdivision developments as well as council roads and services. You will be working closely with engineers and drafters and overseeing the workload of the junior drafts-people.
⭐️ The Candidate
You will need to possess a minimum of 5 years’ civil design/drafting experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of 12D. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to land subdivision developments, however, urban/council development experience is also welcomed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience specifically relating to civil design using 12D.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified – ideal but not essential.
⭐️ The Company
This a business who has been established for over 30 years and are known for delivering some of the largest land development projects in Greater Sydney. This multidisciplinary provide both their private and government clients with a variety of services that includes civil engineering design, project management, contract administration, stormwater & environment, and road & traffic infrastructure.
They have approximately 75 highly skilled engineering staff that work for them across their group and many of their employees are joint owners of the company. Being employee owned they benefit from having a top-down hands-on approach, meaning directors and senior managers are intrinsically involved in the projects as much as you will be.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org