This role offers the following benefits.
- A salary package of up to $130k.
- Paid overtime or time in lieu for all work over contracted hours.
- Western Sydney location, close to public transport connections.
- Work from home / remote working available. Generally, 2-3 days is offered.
- Training and development options for all staff. Support (including financial) is offered for any engineer wishing to complete their CPEng chartership studies.
- Large, clean office with barista-style coffee machine for the caffeine lovers.
- Regular social activities including team sport events.
- Plenty of shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from the office.
⭐️ The Role
From an increasingly encouraging 2020/2021, the company is looking to expand and is seeking a Civil Designer who operates in 12D. This year has delivered a number of projects wins for the business and together with increased confidence, this consultancy is projecting respectable growth within their civil design team.
Your role will be largely technically orientated, operating 12D and modeling civil packages across medium-large scale residential and industrial subdivision developments as well as council roads and services. You will be working closely with engineers and drafters and overseeing the workload of the junior drafts-people.
⭐️ The Candidate
You will need to possess a minimum of 3 years’ civil design/drafting experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of 12D. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to land subdivision developments, however, urban/council development experience is also welcomed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience specifically relating to civil design using 12D.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified – ideal but not essential.
⭐️ The Company
This a business that has been established for over 30 years and is known for delivering some of the largest land development projects in Greater Sydney. This multidisciplinary provide both their private and government clients with a variety of services that includes civil engineering design, project management, contract administration, stormwater & environment, and road & traffic infrastructure.
They have approximately 75 highly skilled engineering staff that work for them across their group and many of their employees are joint owners of the company. Being employee-owned they benefit from having a top-down hands-on approach, meaning directors and senior managers are intrinsically involved in the projects as much as you will be.
This a transparent business, who is fairly laid back in culture. They offer their staff WFH allowance 2-3 days per week and different from most companies, they pay overtime or offer time in lieu. In addition to this, training, and development are offered for everyone in the business, as well as support and encouragement to employees wishing to become chartered.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org