This a business that has been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely South East Queensland. They have a total of around 55 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
⭐️ The Role
Working closely with the civil engineering team, consisting of Designers, Engineers, and Partners of the business, your role will be to produce documentation and design drawings consisting of road and drainage packages predominantly in AutoCAD. The use of 12D may also form part of your role too. You will be working across various civil engineering projects that will include land development, local authority infrastructure, and commercial civil packages.
⭐️ The Candidate
You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to urban or land development projects including commercial civil projects in Australia, or even better in Queensland.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically relating to road and drainage drafting using AutoCAD and ideally 12D but not essential.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers, and possibly clients.
What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $85k.
- Convenient office location near Tweed Heads, close to cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Modern office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- Fantastic development opportunities.
- An amazing culture - vibrant, social, and positive.
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy. ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0422 684 291 / email@example.com