Specialists in civil engineering design and project management across NSW & QLD, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives.
The business is working with both leading developers nationwide on land development and subdivision projects as well as government authorities, spanning standard and complex works, including major infrastructure developments.
Their Sydney office of 30 plus professionals is an integrated network of highly collaborative and skilled engineers who are all passionate about what they do and who they work for. There is a fun, friendly, good-humoured dynamic in the office and they are all proud of the great surroundings they call their second home.
The company have remained strong throughout much of last year and as such have seen a significant uplift in new work coming through. As such, they require a Civil Designer with 5+ years of experience in urban or land development projects, consisting of roads, drainage and earthworks modelling using 12D to join their urban development team based in North Sydney.
You will be:
- Managing your workload – designing and delivering models relating to infrastructure design across private developers and government infrastructure projects in Queensland and New South Wales.
- Assisting with your colleague’s projects and helping where you can; Including training and mentoring juniors.
- Coordination and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
As with any technically orientated role, a thorough understanding of infrastructure and land development projects is paramount. A technical mindset and a deep grasp of modelling software – namely 12D are essential.
Good communication skills and capability to converse with an array of different people, building internal and external relationships effectively is also a quality required for this position.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in roads, drainage and earthworks modelling and documentation production, using 12D.
- Possess a tertiary qualification in engineering or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- An effective communicator, demonstrating good oral and written skills.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com