This well respected aged care provider is currently recruiting for a dual Home Care Packages Case Manager/ Business Development Manager to grow services in the North Shore/North West area.
This organisation are multi state and are looking to expand their NSW reach.
Offering full flexibility & employee benefits, you will have the freedom to work from home as well as working remotely.
As Case Manager/Business Development Manager, your role will consist initially of developing new business involving meeting sales targets for the
designated region, Case Management and client sign-ups as well as supporting the recruitment team with staff recruitment and supporting Service Delivery where and if required.
As you build the area and targeted client hours are met, your role will predominantly be Case Management, but will have the variety of assisting the management with operational responsibilities including team mentoring and support.
Business Development responsibilities:
- Generating revenue through meeting & exceeding KPI's
- Increasing clients
- Relationship building with multiple stakeholders
- Assisting with marketing material & promotional strategies
- Business to Business partnerships/meetings
- Sales management & identifying new business
- Attending events to represent the organisation and promote brand
Case Management responsibilities:
- Manage a case load of clients with complex needs through client meetings & assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Experience & aptitude to work towards KPI's & revenue targets
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, level 1-4, managing complex cases & sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Strong business development experience a must - experience building up and promoting aged care services
- Strong administration & reporting skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)