This leading Care provider is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager based in Sydney's North Shore due to company growth.
This established company is a well respected and a high quality community service provider who have recently made a huge investment in their strategy around training & support for their employees.
The small team is family run and are looking for someone experienced who can work autonomously.
As Home Care Packages Manager, you will be providing a high level of service to clients through your person-centered approach and strong experience with home care packages. As well as managing a case load of up to 50 clients level 1-4, you will be proactive with the ongoing business development of new clients & will be instrumental in assisting with training & support for the team.
- Manage a case load of clients with complex needs through client meetings & assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Identify new business opportunities through promotion of program
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, level 1-4, managing complex cases & sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Experience of working with clients with cognitive and physical conditions
- Ability to develop new business and promote services
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong administration & reporting skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)
-Work for a national established service provider
-Fully maintained care
-Above market average salary $$
-Training & career progression
If you are interested in this role please apply now or reach out - email@example.com