This leading aged care provider is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Care Packages Manager based in Sydney due to organisation growth.
This progressive company is a well respected and high quality service provider who value their clients and employees.
As Home Care Packages Manager, you will be providing a high level of service to level 1-4 clients through your person-centered approach. As well as managing a case load of 35-50 clients, you will be proactive with the ongoing business development of new clients and will be familiar working with CALD communities.
- Manage a case load of clients with complex needs through client meetings & assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Identify new business opportunities through promotion of program
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, managing complex cases and sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Experience of working with clients with cognitive and physical conditions
- Experience working with CALD communities
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)