This stand out Not For Profit is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager in the Eastern Suburbs.
This community focussed organisation values their employees, and while they are growing, they are making sure work life balance is a priority and that your case load is not overwhelming.
Working closely with the HCP Manager, as Case Manager, you will be supporting your clients to receive the best level of care. As well as managing a case load of no more than 30 level 1-4 clients, you will be proactive with the ongoing business development of new clients.
- Manage a case load of no more than 30 clients with complex needs through client meetings & assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Work & communicate closely with the Care Workers on a daily basis
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Identify new business opportunities through service promotion
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, managing complex cases and sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Happy to travel to the Eastern Suburbs area
- Are values based and solution focussed for the community
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)
- Community focussed and caring organisation from the top down
- Flexibility with working from home & work life balance
- Work closely with the HCP Manager
- Career progression opportunities as the company grows