This business is one of Australia's largest aged care providers, providing support to the aged population nationwide.
This established organisation has been around for over 100 years and has structured processes and procedures in place.
With a multi-branch model, you will be working close to home as well as have working from home flexibility.
Offering career growth opportunities, this company has great career progression pathways.
Due to continued success, this branch based in Western Sydney, is now looking for an experienced Aged Care Case Manager to join a motivated and passionate team of 7 Case Managers.
Reporting to the HCP Manager, you will be utilising your strong Aged Care experience combined with your leadership skills.
You will be using your experience to support a busy case load of clients across home care packages and CHSP, as well as manage a team of 12 support workers.
You will be carrying out service enquiries, care assessments and consultations, client onboarding, business development and ongoing care management & a high quality of service delivery.
- Manage a case load of clients through client care consultations, review visits & assessments, referrals and goal planning, working closely with the support of the HCP Manager
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers, hospitals & support workers
- Be able to promote the organisation's brand if relevant
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Lead a team of 12 support workers
This role could suit someone who has strong Support Worker Team Leader experience within Aged Care and is looking to grow their Case Management career or someone who has been a Case Manager for a 1-3 years and is looking to work for a company that supports their career growth.
You will be motivated, passionate about aged care and will thrive in a busy environment!
- Strong care experience in Home Care Packages and CHSP either as a Support Worker, Case Manager or similar
- Experience of working with clients with cognitive and physical conditions
- You have strong leadership experience - whether that be in Aged Care or another industry
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong administration & reporting skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)
- Above market average benefits such as; Additional Covid leave, extra annual leave purchase availability, wellbeing leave
- Excellent training resources
- Working from home flexibility
- Career development - internal mobility encouraged & leadership skills harnessed
- Work close to home - cut the long journeys out of your day!