This established NFP service provider is currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Aged Care Case Manager based in South Sydney.
The organisation provides multiple services across Sydney and are looking for someone to join their passionate Aged Care Clinical Team to further improve the lives of people needing Aged Care services.
This organisation are looking for someone to join the Clinical team as a Clinical Case Manager to carry out Case Management under the community care programs, providing support under government funded programs for aged and disability clients as well as managing the Clinical Governance.
As the Clinical Case Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex clients and/or clients with identified clinical needs within the Home Care Packages (HCP) program.
Working closely with the other Clinical Care Manager, you will ensure quality & person centered case management and clinical care is provided for the Aged and Complex community clients in line with relevant legislation, quality framework and funding guidelines. You will also be instrumental in the Clinical Governance, maintaining and improving the quality of client care within a clinical context, producing effective changes to ensure the highest quality of care is achieved.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the drive and experience to improve the health and well-being for community clients, by educating about illness and disease prevention, safe health practices, nutrition, and wellness, in alignment to the clients funding models.
- Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration (Registered Nurse, Division 1)
- Knowledge and experience of Aged or Community Clinical Care including in home care, treatment and following clinical protocols and procedures
- You will be passionate about improving the care and well-being for clients and driven to implement positive changes
- The ability to work with others towards common client centered goals
- Demonstrated ability in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) and online client reporting systems
- Current National Police Check & Drivers License & own car
- Flexibility with working from home & work life balance
- Salary packaging - NFP benefits
- Work closely with the other Clinical Care Manager / RN
- Work in a multicultural and diverse organisation