Longstanding growing organisation of 40 years in Melbourne’s east that is at the forefront of providing innovative visual solutions for an extensive variety of small business and big-name corporates nationwide.
Specialising in digital and screen printing, particularly to vinyl and 3M products, they are committed to providing the highest quality work across design, prototype samples, manufacturing and installation, which has resulted in them becoming award winning, industry leaders.
They are a constantly evolving business that is always assessing processes and investing in the latest technology/equipment and in the training of staff.
Reporting to the business owner directly, you will join the sales team as a senior BDM and will be responsible for managing a couple of their key clients as well as driving new business opportunities by means of converting incoming leads and prospecting. This role is expected to be approx. 70% business development and 30% account management.
In this role, rather than selling through to retailers like most large format printing businesses, you will be selling through to large corporates, government, public bodies, rail manufacturers, petroleum companies and more.
This is a strategic sales role and will be targeting large accounts.
In this role you can expect to:
- Manage & nurture client relationships
- Manage the sales process from brief through design, production etc
- Upsell and cross sell to existing clients and prospect for new business
- Previous experience selling in the print industry our Industry; incorporating, digital/screen printing on SAV or rigid substrates
- A strong understanding of print and the print industry as a whole
- Skill to develop strong relationships with prospects and clients
- A professional demeanor able to target and sell to corporates and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Target orientated, highly motivated, proactive attitude
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- An easy, fun & friendly personality that is going to get along with the team/their company culture!
Approx. $100K Base + Super + Expenses + Uncapped Commissions
If you are looking to join an industry leading organisation with a family business style company culture but with all the most efficient processes, plenty of structure and support, latest technology and facilities and are ready to make the role your own - Apply Now.
Any questions contact Sam Madden on 0420 777 559 or firstname.lastname@example.org