Live role! Interviews can be arranged within 48 hours after we receive your application.
Why should you come work one of the world’s largest Healthcare Software providers?
- BRAND – Owning 50% of their market sector in Australia, you will be representing a well-known company & software solution with huge backing
- TECHNOLOGY - The organisation is known for having one of the healthcare industry’s leading practice management software solutions globally
- FLEXIBILITY - You will have a team environment in newly refurbished offices or work from home!
POSITION – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
What are the benefits of the role?
- FACE TO FACE SALES - You will be visiting, consulting new and existing Healthcare businesses between 5-10 times per week
- TRAINING- The business has a successful training model for sales people with no prior experience to hone in on their current skill set and apply it to the software industry
- EXPERTISE / SUPPORT - You will have a marketing expert assisting you with running campaigns to ensure the campaign are successful. You will also have support from a lead generation team to assist with appointments.
- HIGH COMMISSION - They provide a very high commission structure with commission & bonuses. The top reps are earning $200K+ per annum.
To be successful in this role you will need the following criteria:
- Proven track record in Sales (Achieving budgets, Being a strong performer in your prior role).
- Ideally experienced in software sales and/or healthcare, however, our client considers candidates from any B2B sales background
- Face to face solution-based sales experience is ideal
- You have the personality that builds trust in selling to SME's and smaller sized business.
Salary dependent on experience, Base is between $80K-$110K + Super + Car Allowance (17k) + Uncapped Comms $180k+ OTE.
If you are interested in this role please Apply Now or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or give us a LinkedIn follow for more updates!