- Chance to be trained and developed into a sales professional in an extremely profitable industry
- Excellent uncapped commission structure – unlimited earning potential ($175k + OTE)
- $90-100k + Super, Comms & Car Allowance
- Well-established brand name within this particular area of Commercial Insurance
- Option to choose which businesses and industry verticals you want to target
- Ongoing training opportunities to develop and improve your current skillset/move into senior roles
Specialists in Commercial Insurance, this is a business with over 50 years of history that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, growing to become the leader in Trade Credit Insurance services in the ANZ region, offering a multitude of different solutions.
They boast a strong brand name and have office locations in every major Australian city, employing over 200 members of staff, with extremely high staff retention rates.
Their NSW location is in the heart of North Sydney, offering brand new modern facilities which are close to local amenities, public transport and points of interest.
Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work, and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
The business was largely unaffected by Covid19, and in fact, saw strong growth in demand of their services as businesses in all industries looked to review & bolster their commercial insurance policies, particularly in Trade Credit Insurance.
As a result of this growth & demand, they are now looking to employ a Business Development Manager to join their team.
There are no restrictions on which companies or verticals you could target, so you can sell through to small businesses right the way up to enterprise level.
You will be a hunter sales professional who has at least 3 years’ B2B sales experience, ideally in the local Sydney market. Further to this, you will possess the ability to generate your own leads, meet clients confidently in a face-to-face environment and be a natural deal closer.
Excellent communication & polished presentation is a must.
They have a very strong training program, so industry experience isn’t essential, however, a hunter mindset is.
- 3+ years’ in a B2B hunter sales experience in any industry.
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written.
- Polished appearance.
- Drivers license (essential).
- Ability to work autonomously & use your own initiative.
$90-100k + Super, Car Allowance & Commission
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in sales ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com