Reporting to the Services Manager on the project you will be required to assist in the design, install, completion and handover of multidiscipline services, and provide accurate document control and management. Also manage regular interactions with Suppliers, Consultants, Sub-contractors, Client, regulatory bodies, councils and industry bodies.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a Mechanical background to make a move from subcontractor to head contractor.
- Assist in Review of service designs / design coordination
- Document Control and management
- Assist in Selection of services sub-contractors
- Supervision of construction works subcontractors through to project delivery
- Assist in the Planning of construction sequence and safe working procedures
- Understand drawings, specifications, programs or scope of works for each subcontractor package
- Assist in Liaise with infrastructure utilities, such as electricity, water and gas providers
- Consult on project construction program and subcontractor deadlines.
- Prior experience working as a Mechanical Services Engineer or Mechanical Project Manager for a subcontractor is sought after
- Technical knowledge, experience or understanding in the installation of building services across multidiscipline services - including Electrical, Mechanical, hydraulics and fire
- Understanding the application of various rating tools including Greenstar, ABGR, BERS, BASIX, etc.
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in HVAC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Building, trade qualifications or equivalent experience