Our client is a highly respected Australian consulting engineering practice with 30 years experience operating at a national scale and specialising in energy efficient and sensibly designed building services solutions.
They employ Engineers from all disciplines to work together to manage projects in the Infrastructure, Property and Buildings sectors. Their services cover mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, fire, lighting, communication, vertical transportation & sustainability.
With their long-standing experience, best in industry professionals and flawless systems, they have continued to develop strong relationships with clients and partnerships alike which has allowed them to grow as a business year on year.
Due to increased demand and a healthy project pipeline this busy consultancy is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in conducting hands-on design, design reviews, managing and delivering your own projects as well as liaising with clients and key external stakeholders.
The role will be predominantly focused on electrical work, however, being in a medium sized building services company, will offer exposure to mechanical and hydraulic facets of the industry also.
- Create detailed designs and documentation of lighting and electrical calculations
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Electrical Installations
- Liaise with Clients and Project Managers
- Carry out site inspections as required to ensure the quality of Australian standards
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Skilled at developing professional quality documentation such as technical specifications business cases and asset plans
- Able to liaise with clients and contractors to address construction related issues.
- Able to review technical aspects of projects including submissions, variation applications and RFI's
- Experience within the Australian consultancy market
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, CAD and ideally some exposure to Revit.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most innovative companies in the Building Services space where you will be challenged and provided with a dynamic working environment with a competitive base salary & long-term career opportunity.
If you are interested in this or comparable opportunities, please Apply Now or contact Sam Madden on 0420 777 559 or firstname.lastname@example.org