- Opportunity to work some of Australia’s largest and most significant infrastructure projects.
- A supportive and flexible work environment in which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals and KPIs.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic national team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
➡️ The Candidate
As a technically strong Bridge Engineer, you will be a seasoned expert who can manage and deliver workload independently, as well as possess the capability to collaborate as part of a collective group.
A passion for engineering, quality workmanship, and a keen eye for detail will allow you to excel from a technical perspective and should drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs.
Being that you will be a senior member of the engineering team - a role which will incorporate stakeholder interfacing, and coordination, possessing effective communication skills will enable you to communicate efficiently.
➡️ The Role
Your new employer is a major player in the infrastructure space and has been successful in winning significant portions of work across a number of iconic transport infrastructure developments around the country.
This is a newly created role to assist in the technical delivery of a number of road and rail bridges across QLD, NSW, VIC and TAS.
Employed full time from the company’s Brisbane based office, your role will be largely a technical focused position, designing and delivering projects aligned to specialist projects mentioned above.
Reporting to the Bridge Lead, your role will involve:
- Managing the design development process on bridge projects.
- Concept and detailed design to AS5100 and VicRoads, TMR and TfNSW standards.
- Solving design complicated challenges with civil structures.
- Working collectively with our network of highly skilled professionals.
- Contributing to a high-performing, friendly and collaborative culture.
➡️ The Company
This is a multifaceted, award-winning, international engineering design consultancy who have geographical reach in Europe, Middle East, S.E. Asia and Australia.
This employee-owned business has become widely recognised for their ability to apply innovative designs and alternative use of materials across an array of projects and is also known for their ability to deliver complex projects across several market sectors and services.
Within the last 12 months, the business has grown 5%, adding over 80 people across their group of offices worldwide. They also boast an impressive 15% attrition rate adding to the longevity that of your potential new position.
Having a strong presence in a multitude of markets, this business currently is on several major projects spanning the country, across transport infrastructure, built environment – commercial, mixed-use and residential as well as tall buildings.
- Experience in design of bridges and transport structures to VicRoads, TMR and TfNSW standards.
- Understanding of design and analysis processes and techniques.
- Experience with bridge design software that is commonly used in Australia.
- Flexibility to work in project offices, as well as at the Brisbane business location.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on 0478 845 102/ email@example.com