⭐ What’s on offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As an experienced Building Services Revit Draftsperson, you will possess the software knowledge and skills to provide hands-on technical design.
You will have excellent communication skills and have a tertiary qualification or certification with building services engineering or drafting.
1-3 years’ drafting experience is a minimum expectation for the role and you must be able to operate Revit Structures to a proficient level.
⭐ The Role – Building Services BIM Modeller/Revit Drafter
Due to a large amount of conceptual work coming in the building services drafting team have established a requirement for a Building Services BIM Modeller/Revit Drafter to come in and join their Brisbane team based in the CBD.
Their Brisbane office comprises of around 20 engineers and drafters who all work on building services projects.
They have the capacity to grow further and you will aid the team in the design modelling, documentation and production works.
Working closely alongside their Building Services engineering team, in this role, your main focus will be across projects in the Commercial, Residential, Institutional (hospital, education and healthcare) and Government sectors.
⭐ The Company
This a business that has been established for nearly 30 years throughout Australia, with a total of around 100 passionate employees who work across their network of 5 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the Commercial, Residential, Institutional (hospital, education and healthcare etc) and Government sectors.
- Bachelor of Building Services Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications (desired but not essential).
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ of design/drafting experience.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org