This fantastic NFP organisation is a well respected NDIS provider in the sector, supporting over 13000 people with a disability, their families & carers across Australia.
As well as working in a extremely supportive and vibrant team, you will be working in an autonomous role, and will have full flexibility to WFH when needed.
With a positive work environment and ongoing support and career progression, this company are looking for a Provisional Psychologist/ Behaviour Support Practitioner to enrich and empower the lives of participants.
In this role, you will be joining a team of Behaviour Support Therapists but will have an autonomous role in managing your own region and will have the opportunity to grow in to a team leader.
You will work with participants of all ages and their support team to develop intervention plans and recommendations that will help to reduce challenging behaviours.
- Complete Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Develop Positive Behaviour Support plans in line with the NDIS
- Assist participants in addressing underlying causes of behaviours of concern or challenging behaviours in a way that increases the quality of the participants lives
- Work to reduce or eliminate the use of restrictive practices
- Work with a person-centered approach
- Work in line with quality and safety framework
- AHPRA registration in relevant field
- Provisional Psychologist Qualification
- Bachelor qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or Allied Health field
- Experience in the Disability sector (open to all experience in disability)
- Meet the requirements to work as a Behaviour Support Practitioner under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Commission’s Positive Behaviour Support Capability framework
- Working with Children Check and Police Check clearance
- Current driver’s license.
- Excellent remuneration plus not for profit salary packaging!
- Clinical supervision & support
- Available vehicles as part of a novated lease
- World class training opportunities including 2 weeks paid professional development allowance
- Flexible hours and working from home options
- Laptop, phone and tablet to assist with client administration
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate!
- Relocation package opportunities for the right candidate!
- Employee benefits such as discounted gym, health fund, entertainment cards etc
If you would like to make your next step in your career in to one of the best NFP providers in Australia please apply now! We are interviewing for this role now! email@example.com / 0432327664
If your resume is not up to date, send it through anyway and we can chat!