With a year of growth on the horizon for all their offices around the country, they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Sydney team, who has some degree of technical knowledge and is familiar with the professional services space.
The team is ambitious, youthful and driven and are looking for someone with a similar mindset to come aboard. This is a team of consistent achievers that celebrate success, and the culture is high performing with high reward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Identify and evaluate new business relationships at both a state and national level.
- Establish solid relationships with certain identified new and existing clients at all levels within the organisation and provide an effective account management service to identify, maximise and deliver to all sales opportunities.
- Undertake creative, effective and relevant presentations to clients.
- Undertake research into relevant markets / sectors in order to create new business leads.
- Assist management in the development of strategic sales and marketing plans
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
· Strong sales track record in IT solution sales or professional services.
· Engaging and confident – you will be presenting frequently.
· A high performer – you typically rank at the top of your team.
· Recruitment consultants encouraged to apply – my client has found recruiters skill sets to transfer extremely well. Especially coming from an IT background.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
· Very lucrative commission structure.
· Lots of incentives – yearly luxury overseas trip for high performing team etc
· Backed by a strong, reputable brand.
· Highly autonomous role.
This is a company growing very quickly, and the opportunity to advance and progress is there for the right candidate.
Junior $70k-$90k, -Mid- Senior Opportunities Up to $130k + Super (Depending on experience)
Looking to interview immediately. Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org