The average years of service in this business is 17 years! (how amazing is that!) and both Directors are still very hands on in the business on a daily basis.
They started off in Melbourne and have been delivering projects across Sydney for 25 years - now the time has come for them to set up a dedicated team to run their Sydney projects (they have 2 people in the team already) so this is an exciting time to be part of the team and play a key role in developing and growing the business here in NSW.
Covering Commercial and Retail projects including fit out, refurbishment and construction they have some great key clients and have already got $18m + worth of work locked in across Sydney.
As the Assistant PM/CA you will be working closely with the rest of the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly.
This role will report into the PM and Construction Manager.
In this role and business you will get exposure to various aspects of project delivery and this will give you well rounded experience.
Duties will include:
- Working with the PM on programmes and budgets
- Manage clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- Letting and negotiation contracts
- Ensure timely distribution of information internally and externally
- Attend and minute site meetings
- Assist the project manager in obtaining competitive pricing and terms for subcontract packages and supplier purchases
- Assist in the preparation of variations to contract and associated record keeping
- Maintain document registers
- Review hand over requirements and arrange collection of required information from suppliers and subcontractors
To be considered:
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- Proven experience working on Commercial construction projects
- Have the drive to succeed and a long term view to progress career
- Ideally 3-4 years experience in a similar role
To find out more about this exciting opportunity then please get in touch for a confidential discussion:
0451 456 085
No need for an up to date CV - happy to have a confidential discussion