Stream Consulting Group are looking for an Assistant Development Manager for a residential builder/developer who are very busy and have a pipeline of work spanning more than 5 years.
Working in partnership with key stakeholders, and reporting to the Managing Director, your key focus will be to assist the project management process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on residential projects
- Engaging and managing consultants for Development Applications
- Submission of DAs and managing DA projects to approval stage
- Engaging and managing consultants for Construction Certificate
- Review of consultant plans and reports for DA and CC
- Managing projects from Development Application to Construction Certificate
- Overseeing construction phase of project from client side and reporting on works of the builder
- Other adhoc tasks as required
- 3 years' as a coordinator or assistant DM on high rise residential development projects
- Experience with DA's and CC's.
- experience working for a builder / developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support a strong site team.
- A good attitude.
If this is the role for you please click apply. Any questions please get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450 446 558.