Our client, established in Australia 25 years ago, is an industry expert & the leader in large scale digital printing and portable display solutions.
They hold numerous awards for their work and host a suite of exclusive display products found nowhere else in Australia. Based out of their head office in Port Melbourne they are currently looking for the best and brightest to drive new business sales efforts and manage key client relationships.
- This role is a mix of both cold and warm calls & face to face selling/presenting
- Selling predominantly to corporate clients, to decision-makers such as Marketing & Brand Managers, Business Owners & Directors
- Develop relationships/partnerships with clients and responsible for ongoing management of the accounts
- Liaise internally with the production team to deliver large format printing, portable display stands, exhibitions fit outs and office graphic fit-out solutions.
You will be joining a dynamic team of highly successful sales professionals, all of who have made careers of 5+ years longevity with the business.
There is a stacked database of warm leads to approach and you will be expected to conduct both calls to secure meetings as well as getting in front of prospects and presenting.
This is a full sales cycle role with full autonomy to operate how you please whilst still having plenty of structure and mentorship from an experienced sales team and sales manager.
This role is suitable for someone who is experienced and suited to sales and wants a diverse role where they can grow their skills and make a long term career.
Industry experience across printing/displays/exhibitions is not required - our client is very open to candidates’ backgrounds however you will need to be:
- A sales driven professional able to hunt new business as well as develop strong client relationships
- Well-presented and excellent communication - able to get in front of and present to corporate clients
- Fit and healthy - able to pick up/set up portable displays to show prospective clients
- Experienced in CRM management/the back-end administration side of sales
- 3 - 5 years minimum sales experience
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
Their product offering of custom visual solutions is a suite of far superior premium products than anything on the market in this space, therefore the successful candidate will be someone who can sell based on quality rather than selling through cheapest price.
$75K Base + 15K Car Allowance + Super + Bonuses + Comms
If you are interested in finding out more, please Apply Now or contact Morgan Hansen on email@example.com