- Chance to be trained and develop your skills in a company that promotes from within
- Ability to gain new experiences from working with other departments
- A long-term career move which could see you become an expert in the world of commercial insurance
- A supportive & stable working environment that awards hard work
- Ongoing training opportunities to develop and improve your current skillset / move into senior roles
Specialists in Commercial Insurance, this is a business with over 50 years of history that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, growing to become the leader in Trade Credit Insurance services in the ANZ region, offering a multitude of different solutions.
They boast a strong brand name and have office locations in every major Australian city, employing over 200 members of staff, with extremely high staff retention rates.
Their NSW location is in the heart of North Sydney, offering brand new modern facilities which are close to local amenities, public transport and points of interest.
Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work, and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
The business was largely unaffected by Covid19, and in fact, saw strong growth in demand of their services as businesses in all industries looked to review & bolster their commercial insurance policies, particularly in Trade Credit Insurance.
As a result of this growth & demand, they are now looking to employ an Administration Assistant to join their team.
Due to the nature of this business, they are in a position to offer ongoing training, so you can continually upskill & develop into new areas of the business.
No experience in the Commercial Insurance industry is necessary.
⭐️ The Candidate⭐️
You will possess at least 1 years’ administration experience in a professional capacity, with a keen eye for detail, strong organization skills and excellent communication.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) with word processing experience.
- Speed and accuracy with typing and data input.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Friendly and confident interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- First class communication and organizational skills.
$50-60k + Super
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in Business Support☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on email@example.com