This progressive health start up, based in Sydney's northern suburbs, are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people.
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
As NDIS Accountant you will reporting to and working closely with the CFO (ex PwC) to coordinate the NDIS system, manage the accounts as well as being responsible for the payroll.
A day in the life of the role:
- Managing the NDIS system, coordinating reviewing & reconciling the errors & transactions
- Accounts receivable - working closely with plan managers
- Accounts payable
- Referring to SCHADS award to manage payroll for 115+ employees
- Assist with data visualisation and analysis to provide insights to executive team
- Assist with developing budgets & forecasting
- Liaising closely with bookkeeper for timely payments & recncilliations
- Assist in setting up new processes for the Aged Care department
- Previous accounting experience within the disability /aged care sector
- A strong understanding of NDIS & the accounting processes around it
- Excellent Ms Excel experience
- Previous experience with Xero
- You are a great communicator
- You like to work hard but enjoy team comradery and have a sense of humour!
- Working in a fast moving start up environment excites you!
- You want to be in a role with growth opportunities
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Grow your finance career and be mentored by ex-PwC CFO
- 10 minute walk from the train station / car parking
- Weekly social events & friendly team environment
- Employee recognition