Account Executive/Account Manager - SAAS- Ecommerce Company
|Job Title:||Account Executive/Account Manager - SAAS- Ecommerce Company|
|Salary:||$70k-$80k + Super + Bonus|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 12:32|
Founded in the States, the company has expanded it’s reach to our Australian shores in the last year and is growing rapidly. Recently they have been experiencing 22% growth month on month.
The role is a hybrid Account Executive/Account Management role which will see you responding to warm leads, run potential clients through demos, get their accounts set up, and provide them with excellent customer service. You will close your own deals and they will then be passed onto customer success.
Account Managers are the client’s first point of contact and are responsible for the training and activation of new accounts. They’re responsible for driving full
product adoption (turning trial users into subscribers) and are customer advocates in regards to future product enhancements.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, and work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. They’ll communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders.
They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers. If you are interested in being part of a global SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
This role will initally be working from home but will likely have the opportunity to work from a co-working space next year with colleagues.
Ideally looking for to get the right candidate started ASAP!
● Outbound and inbound calls to promote benefits, technology, and services
● Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
● Same-day response times to client inquiries
● Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
● Monitoring account-level reports
● Advocating internally for clients
● As assigned, being an evangelist at events, trade shows, etc
● At least 2 years of sales/AM experience in a client-facing role
● Experience working with short sales cycles of up to 3 months.
● Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
● Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
● Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
● Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
● Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
● Proven work ethic
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and closing deals, and have excellent communication skills then make sure you apply online or send your cv to Daniela at Daniela.Prochnik@streamrecruitment.com.au.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's