Founded in the States, the company has expanded it’s reach to our Australian shores in the last year and is growing rapidly.Their high performing team has won an array of awards including Top 20 most innovative tech companies by the Innovation Exchange and a Rising Startup by Techweek 100 in 2017.
WANT TO COME ABOARD?
- World class training, development and mentoring where you will be guided to success.
- $70k-$80k + Super + Bonus
- 9am-5.30pm, weekly paid lunches, stunning co-working space offices.
- 4.8 Glassdoor rating.
- Break into the tech space.
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage the on-boarding and ramp-up of clients buying SaaS services for e-commerce shipping processing and automation.
Account Managers are the client’s first point of contact and are responsible for the training and activation of new accounts. They’re responsible for driving full
product adoption (turning trial users into subscribers) and are customer advocates in regards to future product enhancements.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, and work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. They’ll communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders.
They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers. If you are interested in being part of a global SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
This position is for a 9AM to 5:30PM AEST schedule for Australia & New Zealand based accounts.
● Outbound and inbound calls to promote benefits, technology, and services
● Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
● Same-day response times to client inquiries
● Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
● Monitoring account-level reports
● Advocating internally for clients
● As assigned, being an evangelist at events, trade shows, etc
● At least 1 year experience in a client-facing role
● University degree or equivalent work experience
● Understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products
● Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
● Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
● Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
● Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
● Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
● Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
● Proven work ethic
● Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
● Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills then make sure you apply online or send your cv to Daniela at Daniela.Prochnik@streamrecruitment.com.au.