- Develop and implement customer-centric strategic account plans to effectively prioritise appropriate accounts, protect existing revenue, and were required ensure a deliberate approach to maximising revenue growth of strategic accounts.
- Manage account relationships by leading regularly planned sales calls with stakeholders to explore pain points, opportunities and ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Engage with customers on key retention activities through the full lifecycle of the customer contract, including renewing existing contracts, conducting annual reviews, and reviewing compliance.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within customer accounts to cross sell multi-product and/or complex solutions, drawing on the sales team as required to build, propose and close these new business.
- Cross sell and upsell products and features through discovery, education and product onboarding support
The salary is between $80-$90k + super + $40k commissions.
- Min 3 years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Experience in SME Credit Cards or B2B payments sector favoured
- Experience in maintaining building client relationships predominantly via phone
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a growing organisation and agile environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
Please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com