- Work for an established, household name in the Recruitment Tech space
- Excellent, hands-on training to ensure you are up to speed with their service offering
- Fast career progression: this company is looking to scale their operations on global basis, with the ANZ region as a main focus
- Uncapped commission structure
- 70% of your work will be focused on closing WARM leads
This is a company who for the last 20 years have been on a mission to simplify the hiring process for internal HR teams & recruitment agencies alike. They have been at the forefront of a drive to innovate new technology to make hiring the best candidates a seamless process.
Their main product is a SaaS solution which is currently being used on a global scale. They offer a range of tools, from AI, data & analytics to applicant tracking & management and software integrations.
They are a household name in the recruitment & HR sectors and are a subsidiary of a large American business that turns over $1 billion in revenue on a yearly basis, and growing, so there is a huge backing for continued innovation and market penetration.
WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY SUCCESSFUL?
This company has been successfully partnering with some of the largest technology players in the recruitment & HR space for the past 20 years’, making them one of the most established and recognised companies in this space.
- THE TECHNOLOGY: Internal HR teams and recruiters are typically very time poor; this technology assists in speeding up the hiring process in a way that delivers results.
- THE PEOPLE: Since their inception, this business has been consistently employing some of the best minds in the recruitment and HR space to create a SaaS solution that genuinely makes a difference with the tools they provide.
THE POSITION – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The vision of this company is to continue expanding their operations on a global scale, having very few competitors who are scaling in the way they are, so they are now looking to employ a new Account Executive in Sydney to assist in the demand for their solution.
The main purpose of their products is to make the hiring process easier, so in this position you would be typically selling their SaaS solution through to recruitment agency owners.
Due to the partnerships they currently have in place in Australia & how well their brand is known, 70% of your work will be spent on managing warm leads with a view of converting those leads into new clients.
This is a relationship-building role where you will win the interest of the clients by showcasing how this solution will save their recruitment consultants time & money when it comes to sourcing the best talent.
Due to this solution being sold through to recruitment agency owners, if you are a 360 degree recruiter who wants to move into the tech/SaaS space, we encourage you to apply.
This is a unique opportunity to move into a global SaaS business at a mid-level & get your foot on the ladder in the tech world.
Further to this, our client is very open as long as you are a great BDM. Ideally, you will have 2+ years B2B, full sales cycle sales experience in SaaS/tech or a related sector.
They would also be open to account managers or SDRs who would like to move into an Account Executive position, given the majority of your time would be spent tending to warm leads.
Up to $85k + Super & Uncapped Comms
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now but if you don't have a CV ready please email me at email@example.com with your full name and I will give you a call for a confidential chat. Otherwise, text me or call me on 0422 684 291.