Live role - Our client is looking for people to commence immediately. If you send your application in quickly, we can set up an interview with the employer within 48 hours for the right person!
- Our client is a global company and a market leader in providing Financial Solutions and Services for Corporates, MLEs and Enterprise organisations.
- Huge growth projected in 2019, successfully winning tenders over the competition in Australia, NZ and Asia.
- Positive team culture and working environment, large organisation with support and high level of resources. They have state of the art offices overlooking water views.
- BE THE FACE OF THE COMPANY - Act as the trusted business partner and put your stamp on the role by managing the first half of the sales cycle. The company strongly believes that prospecting in a personalised, meaningful way (think of a personalised touch) is a much more effective way of reaching its target audience. Qualifying leads, understanding pain points and providing quality appointments for the senior sales team would have a huge impact in quickly closing a sale opportunity.
- CAREER PROGRESSION - The company is very big on promoting from within – this is one of the reasons they are looking for ambitious and goal-driven individuals. As an Inside Sales Representative, an opportunity exists where you will be able to provide valuable input, collaborate and contribute ideas to the management, sales and marketing teams with regards to best practices for the sales development position. You will lead from the front and also be involved in growing the sales team moving forward.
- UNCAPPED COMMS STRUCTURE - The role has an outstanding, achievable commission structure that will enable you to achieve that $100K OTE mark in the first year.
- Ideally, you have at least 12 months B2B sales experience - OPEN to any experience in Software (SaaS), FinTech, Marketing, Media, Advertising, Professional Services, IT / Tech and similar
- Excellent communication skills and can build rapport quickly
- Proactive and competitive in nature
- Driven, highly motivated and is eager to make commissions
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders
- Career growth and professional development are most important to you
Base salary is $60K + Super + Uncapped $100K OTE.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please Apply Now or contact Albert on 0481 365 385 for a confidential chat.
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or give us a LinkedIn follow for more updates!