This progressive company are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people.
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
Reporting to the General Manager of NDIS, as Accommodation Supervisor, you will use your strong disability sector experience & knowledge to oversee 5 accommodations in the south of Sydney, ensuring the smooth running with the goal of person centred client support.
You will be managing 5 Team Leaders in each accommodation, managing inductions & training to ensure high quality delivery of care as well as overseeing rostering. This organisation is a registered training organisation, meaning you will be able to easily & consistently upskill your staff!
This role suits someone who is currently in a role similar to an accommodation team leader/ case manager/support coordinator and is looking for a step up to grow their career!
A day in the life of of the role:
- Overseeing 5 Team Leaders in each accommodation to ensure the smooth running of SIL & group homes for clients
- Work closely with the Rostering Coordinator to develop rosters of care, including assisting with the recruitment of suitable staff
- Sign off on the roster of care and delivery of care for payroll and invoicing
- Maintain person centred care/ client goals & professional relationships with participants/clients and their family & carers
- Facilitate training & induction for support workers
- Work closely with the Directors to develop property safety requirements, as well as oversee property maintenance
- Liaise with NDIS, Support Coordinators Allied health & other health clinicians when needed to develop goals, achievements and reports
- Work closely with other Area Supervisors to develop service
- Share an after-hours roster one week on and 3 weeks off
- Previous experience in Disability Community Care - you have ideally been a Support Worker & worked your way up to a TL role / support coordinator / case manager
- You have natural leadership skills - management experience not required but a desire & capability to manage required
- You are highly organised & thrive in a varied role!
- Experience with rostering & recruitment
- You like to work hard but enjoy team comradery and have a sense of humour!
- Working in a fast moving start up environment excites you!
- Clinically doctor led organisation
- Grow your career as the company grows | mentorship available
- Work from home flexibility
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Ongoing training provided - on site Registered Training Organisation
- Head Office 10 minute walk from the train station / car parking
- Weekly social events & friendly team environment
- Employee recognition